Dear Harish

I can share the catalogue of the games which has all the rules. We will
subsequently launching youtube videos also with proper details for our
friends. As of now we have system in place to teach the games details over
calls/zoom sessions.

Right now we are shipping 4 by 4 tic tac toe (manually cut on double side
laminated board) for an introductory price of just 100 rupees plus
shipping. Anyone interested can give a call and order.
If organisations want then sample pieces of games also are available in
limited numbers.

with kind regards

Nirmal