  From: Devendra Goel
  To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
  Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2021 4:27 PM
  Subject: Re: you can contact me on 959 6503 933 I have some knowledge about
stock market and whatever I have I can share with you: [AI] stock trading
classes for VI persons

  Can we start some messaging group with those people who are interested in
stock market to share their views and thoughts with each other
  Interested people can share their contact number and name

  Warmest Regards
  Devendra Goel
  Sent from my iPhone