From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Nirmal Verma
Sent: 30 July 2021 14:32
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Braille assistive device with smart phones

You can try orbit writer Braille keyboard. Best keyboard for iphones. Android
users should not buy this at this moment. Costs 5000 rupees  plus taxes.

Nirmal

7007869291

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021, 1:44 PM Sandeep Singh <sandeepsingh...@gmail.com
<mailto:sandeepsingh...@gmail.com> > wrote:

This device will be connected through blue tooth only. According to
them, it's very small and handy and can be used even in crowded places
easily.

--
Warm Regards
Sandeep Singh