Dear Colleagues,
 as all of you are aware that your own organization Recording Club
brings to you very important session on career growth and
oppoortunities for the blind on every first week of Saturday in each
month. We are delighted to present yet another upcoming session on few
more exciting opportunities available to the visually impaired youths.
Would you like to be a successful management professional? Do you like
to accept challenges to become a grate problem solver? Would you like
to enhance your technical skills to be more productive in your
profession? If your answers to these questions are affirmative, then
surely this session is going to be a grate boom for you! In this
episode, you will be meeting with two young energetic professional who
have achieved their position in their field despite neumerous
obsticles. Nowadays, you must have heard lot about one field
Accessibility testing which plays a very crucial role in our life but
unfortunately, not much information is available about this field. To
discuss about the opoortunities as accessibility testor, Mr. Rahul
Bhatia will be the guest speaker who will be sharing his journey with
all of us and sharing the tips to be a successful Accessibility
testor. He has completed  BCA from SJB institute affiliated to Dr. BR
ambedkar university agra. He has acquired Certification for trusted
tester in accessibility from department of home land and security DHS
fedrel government USA. He is the  Winner of web designing competition
conducted by hunarbaz reality TV show Which was telecasted on
doordarshan.  Mr. Rahul possess  7 years of experience in TCS with
multiple roll such as MIS executive and accessivility + usavility
testing engineer handeling international client such as british
airways, microsoft. Our next guest in this episode is Mr. Ritesh
Agarwal who has completed MBA from a top most institution of
management  of our country, IIM Calcutta in 2020. Mr. Ritesh Agrawal
has Rank 1st  at Gauhati University in B.com (Management Department)
with CGPA of 8.3/10; He has also secured the rank 1st at college in
higher secondary with 82%. Mr. Ritesh has also Won Ishaan Uday
Scholarship worth 1.94 lacs from UGC due to his excellent academics in
H/S. Mr. Ritesh is currently working with Synergy Consulting, New
Delhi. This episode will be broadcasted on our Youtube channel on
Saturday, 7 August, 2021 at 6 P.M. You are cordially invited to attend
this session in huge number to grab the important information on the
career growth. For more information, kindly contact at our office No.
7737868659 or 0145 4008284 between Monday to Saturday from 12 P.M. to
6 P.M.
You can also write your queries at our email
i...@recordingclub.in
for the latest updates, visit our website
www.recordingclub.in
connect with us on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClSjvN0j8rHOiLrequly03g
 Thank You,