There is a WhatsApp group titled "Apple apni bhasha". Join the same as you
begin.

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Mahendra Galani' via AccessIndia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: 08 August 2021 01:42 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Switching from android to ios

Hi Avichal,
i dont know about any tutorials,
however hearing from many people, who
  have come to Iphone,
  have found it much more easyer.
good luck.

At 04:04 PM 8/7/2021 +0530, you wrote:
>Hello list members,
>After my 9 years long association with android, I have finally decided
>to be an ios user and hence have ordered Iphone 12.
>So, I will be really grateful if anybody could share with me tutorials
>which guide the beginners to operate ios with the help of voiceover.
>Thanks,
>Avichal
>
>--
>Disclaimer:
>1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>veracity;
>
>2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>

>Search for old postings at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>---
>Groups "AccessIndia" group.
>an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
>https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CADsKw8op%3D3XFQo81ksDphPaPBUkf2am5ueA2uMtfPWF5kqREFg%40mail.gmail.com.

with warm regards
Mahendra Galani
Whatsapp/Viber/Skype/Imo/Facetime +43 699 174 555 95 Festnetz +43 1 961 77 47
Addresse, Arneth gasse 45/2/2
1160 Vienna, Austria, Europe

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/20210807221157.CSflmqIESA9ImCSflmyx0q%40vie01a-pemc-psmtp-pe11.mail.upcmail.net.