I C I C I bank is quite good.
At 09:30 AM 9/21/2021 +0530, you wrote:
Hi all, hope all are doing fine
I thought i put my bank related query in same discuss subject, rather making new subject discuss
Though my query not related to current account, but related to savings account
But doubt is same, how is accessibility of any banks for saving account for VI users Pls suggest any accessible one which there app on IOS and website is fully accessible to VoiceOver.
Thanks

Sent From My IPhone

> On 16-Sep-2021, at 1:39 PM, Sunil Sangtani. <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hi,
> if you are ok to maintain the avg balance of 10000 per day, hdfc bank
> is a good choice.
>
> it is fully accessible
> as of now.
> you may need to fill captcha during initial setup or on some
> instances', apart from that, all is well.
>
> don't  go with icici bank as there corporate  banking is one of the worse.
>
>> On 9/16/21, ankitjinda...@gmail.com <ankitjinda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello friends.
>> I am looking at opening a new current account. Any suggestions which bank
>> has the most accessible website and mobile interfaces for current account
>> holders? I am ok to opt in for any major national, private or international
>> bank.
>>

>> Thanks

>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the

>> ---
>> "AccessIndia" group.
>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/047201d7aacf%24987b7960%24c9726c20%24%40gmail.com.
>>

> --
> Managing Director| Chandra bazaar|India|.
> E: bazaarchan...@gmail.com
> workphone: +918233422212
> website: www.chandrabazaar.com
> lets get social!
> facebook.com/chandrabazaar
> instagram.com/chandra_bazaar
> We Create The Lifestyle You Desire!

> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in. > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAA3WZRXr16bzBYYvkq49idKzSW4SOfK42doR_GTZb-FQ0q1fpQ%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/3DDF3226-B45D-4D3D-B136-F714DC005302%40gmail.com.

with warm regards
Mahendra Galani
Whatsapp/Viber/Skype/Imo/Facetime +43 699 174 555 95
Festnetz +43 1 961 77 47
Addresse, Arneth gasse 45/2/2
1160 Vienna, Austria, Europe