Dear Sir,
As per the extant guidelines of SEBI, no broker/depository participant
(DP) can deny opening of account and online services to visually
impaired investors (including thump impression users). SEBI had also
directed stock exchanges (NSE and BSE) to communicate the extant
guidelines to all participants of securities market. Please go through
the following news article:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/dont-discriminate-against-blind-investors-sebi-to-brokers/articleshow/47264957.cms?from=mdr
Also go through the para 9 of the below circular
https://nsdl.co.in/business/cirRec_19Dec07annex.php
I am also attaching the FAQ issued by SEBI for persons with disability.
Send an email to customer care of the DP regarding your account
opening and the problems you are facing. Also quote the relevant
circulars cited above. If the DP of your choice doesn't complies
within 1 month raise a grievance on SCORES portal of SEBI

--
Thanks & Regards
Harshit Lohia