Zerodha presents varsity modules on share market. This consists of around 15
modules having several chapters. Just search for it or revert back. I'll give
you the link.

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Saravanan K' via AccessIndia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: 29 September 2021 09:31 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] zerodha

SDear Friend,

Thanks for your valuable response.
Are you having basic knowledge in trading.
Which platform is better for us to start trading with screen reader.
Trading without financial literacy is not good.
Is there any good book or tutorial or good experts to guide us to step into
trading.
First, we have to have base idea. Then only, we can start to play in trading.
Because, we are going to play with our hard earned money.
I am also interested in acquiring the base idea of trading knowledge.
If anybody can help, please provide your ideas, thoughts & guidance to get
started.

Thanks in advance.
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402