Hi,
I absolutely agree on this. Being a psychology student, I totally can relate
with the loss that this pandemic has brought in at the mental health of many
people.
Thinking of that situation and keeping myself in that situation, I have written
a motivational story link of which I’m sharing below.
Hope you’ll listen to the whole story as it has a lot of lessons to learn from.
I would look forward to your feedback as well.

Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/BSt4QCoWbeM

Best Regards
Simran Chawla