using word like sense and common sense shows how are you brought up in
your family and do not respecting our country prime minister shows
about your common sense, I am also discontinuing arguing with such
uncivilized person who do not know even small common sense of
respecting our country prime minister, by by

--

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 7011740648  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.