Hi Fen,
If it is 20H2 you are saying, then your windows is not up to date.
The latest version is 21H1 as far I know.
I was under the same misconception a few months back.
I did everything to solve the problem, like reinstalling NVDA, running a
debug and reinstalling Chrome as well.
However, I found out that I was not on the latest version.
You can use windows 10 update assistant to update your system. if you can't
see the new version in the settings.
As soon as I updated my PC, the issue was resolved.

regards