I am also using MI TV for the past one year, turning on is very easy
just press down arrow and back button together talkback starts but
turning off is not possible by me by using the same function but my
son does it easily, I have also installed ETI Eleaquence and works
well.

--

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 7011740648  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.