  From: gufran ahmed
  To: AccessIndia
  Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 9:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [AI] problem in booking uber cab

  Good morning friends I am happy to share you that today I have book Uber
without any difficulty. The app did not ask me for selfie with mask although I
have escalated distinct to uber but they did not respond positively to me.
Hence I could not comment that whether the Uber has removed this option for all
passengers or they have removed from my ID only. I request you to please
confirm if possible that 8 it Uber has repealed this option for all of us or
for a particular person only
  Rgds Gufran.

  On Mon, 29 Nov, 2021, 2:41 pm gufran ahmed, <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com>