Greetings to all from Dr. Reddys Foundation.

After the completion of 3 informative sessions in our expert talk
series,  I am happy to inform you about the last talk happening this
week. It’s going to be held on Thursday 23rd December 2021 from 4 pm
virtually through zoom. The speaker for this event will be Ms. Renuka
Bhagat, program Officer from American Indian Foundation. Ms Renuka
will be talking on Women with Disability in Leadership and
Participation again in line with this year’s theme of International
Day of Persons with Disability as per the United Nations which is
“importance of Leadership and participation of persons with
disabilities toward an inclusive, accessible and sustainable
post-COVID-19 world”. Therefore please  join us for an interesting and
engaging session by using the meeting link given below.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Dec 23, 2021 04:00 PM India
Topic: Expert talk
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89539917907?pwd=VzBZYUMrZGV0VVIyRGI5VU5pYlBYQT09

Best,

Ashokkumar.