Namaskar all,

As the subject line suggests, kindly throw some light if any of you is/are
using Iqoo phones from accessibility point of view.

I like to test phones from various companies for this purpose.
So far, I have used/tested Lenovo, Motorola, Micromax, Xiaomi, Poco, Realme,
Panasonic, 1+ etc.
I am going to go with Iqoo now hence thought some of you may have experienced
them, so what are your bits from this perspective as mentioned above?
Vande Mataram
Sandesh
9270056753