From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Payal Khaitan
Sent: 17 January 2022 12:22
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] How to convert doc file in hindi to readable pdf file

Hello

As the subject line defines, I want to convert a  word file which is in hindi
to readable pdf file.

I tried several methods like:

1. Converting it online.
2. Using Save As command & choosing the file type as 'pdf'.
3. Using the Print command and choosing Save as pdf option.

All the above methods is converting the word file into pdf but when I am
reading it  with Jaws  or  talkback the file is not readable clearly.

Please provide me  any solution.

Regards
Payal Khaitan

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAC%3DHbw%3DNv%2BJs4dh9ZZOto52%2BymTmVcvwqBPkKtzNUYB50deSSg%40mail.gmail.com.