Hi

That is correct.Drop a mail to accessindia+subscr...@accessindia.org.in

Harish

On 16/01/2022 19:27, Srinivasu Chakravarthula wrote:
I think sending an email to accessindia+subscr...@accessindia.org.in should
work.

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula, CPWA
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Senior Accessibility Program Manager, Watermark Inc

On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 6:52 PM Kriya Jain <kriya.jai...@gmail.com> wrote:

As the subject says, a VI friend of mine and his relative want to be part
of this mailing list.
I don't remember exactly how I became member of this group.
Kindly enlighten me on this so that I can help my friend.
Thanks and regards,
Kriya Jain

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAEQ9js_ish%2BokCOdJcXMWFcvC2HDB%3DWGaLfGrDsXpnFJc_X-qA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAEQ9js_ish%2BokCOdJcXMWFcvC2HDB%3DWGaLfGrDsXpnFJc_X-qA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.