Hello I read your mail about your issue with s 508 final exam and it is
very much accessible with all browsers including edge Chrome Firefox so if
you want to to complete this exam you need to use Andy that they have made
it mandatory if you still face problem feel free to reach out to me

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022, 7:34 PM Minar Singh <singhmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi 'Saravanan,
> section 508 exam is for those who wants to make their career in
> software and technology industries. if you complete this training you
> can become certified accessibility tester. I had registered through my
> employer. I think anyone can get registered for this training. I will
> find out more as an individual how you can get registered and will
> write here.
>
> On 1/20/22, Shekhar Manjulkar <manjulkarshek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Andi tool works well with firefox, try to configure it once again and
> > check.
> >
> > On Thu, 20 Jan, 2022, 6:31 pm Minar Singh, <singhmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >> Has anyone attempted section 508 trusted testers exam final
> >> incremental section? They have mentioned Andi tool for testing web
> >> pages. in my case Andi tool is itself inaccessible with google crome
> >> and mozilla firefox? Please come forward with appropreate soullution.
> >> I had configured Andi tool as per given direction in training section.
> >> My employer said that I should raise this with section 508 training
> >> provider but I would like to have verification about it's
> >> accessibility before raising this issue.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Disclaimer:
> >> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
of
> >> the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
> >> veracity;
> >>
> >> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
> >> mails
> >> sent through this mailing list..
> >>

> >> Search for old postings at:
> >> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
> >> ---
Groups

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CALLUjUY-vUNpRo9Grr_hSD0CsO%3DSfTxPjGZ%3DegrgYiQvkLrHPw%40mail.gmail.com
> >> .
> >>

> > --
> > Disclaimer:
> > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
of the

mails

> > Search for old postings at:
> > ---