From: Manish Gupta <manishguptan...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 22:05:20 +0530
Subject: Louis Braille song
Cc: sushmagupta.utka...@gmail.com

https://youtu.be/xUPBjdX7vIc

To,

Commemorate  birthday of Sir Louis Braille I have written a song on his
life and how he has invented Braille script. Professor Anupama Sharma has
sung this song and her brother Gaurav Sharma has given music.

Writter, singer and musician all are totally visually challenged. This song
has already become very popular. I request all of you to pay tribute to lui
sir  by listening this song and give your love to utkarsh pathshala team
because this song has come into existence after a lot of hard work and
sincere efforts of many months.

Thanks