From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> on behalf
of Hitesh Thakkar <hiteshn...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2022 12:17:52 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Rapido accessibility issues

Hi rahul
In addition to that if the driver denies pick up then it is not at all possible
for us to cancel the ride with VoiceOver.

Sent from my iPhone

On 23-Jan-2022, at 11:02 AM, gufran <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rahul, I am unable to locate call button to call their driver. Not only
this, it is difficult to know weather the driver is completing another trip or
not before my pickup hence I have to wait for their driver to my security
guard. If we could able to know the exact ETA of the driver, we can manage to
leave our office/department  on time.