From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of George Abraham
Sent: 01 February 2022 11:44
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: RE: [AI] Decade-old divorce battle ends with reunion Court Orders
Immediate Release Of Wife 'Incarcerated' In Mental Hosp For 12 Yrs, Husband
Takes Her Home

Makes for a great headline and maybe content for a movie. However one fears for
the wife, her safety and happiness. The court must appoint someone who keeps an
eye on the family at least for a couple of years.

 !