Dear List Members,
As far as investment platforms are concerned CAMS has a website
https://mycams.camsonline.com
The portal is inaccessible on Google Chrome when it comes to recaptcha
verification. However, the same is somewhat accessible on
MozillaFirefox. CAMS also has a WhatsApp number 6384863848. This
WhatsApp chatbot of CAMS offers most of the services we would usually
perform on CAMS website or on the website of mutual Funds serviced by
it.

--
Thanks & Regards
Harshit Lohia