sure maybe we can connect and talk about this more. as Amar said using
Jaws cursor to read the numeric information which needs to be provided
to the other person is one way which you can use anydesk. quick assist
is much more accessible and it is a default windows feature. you can
try NVDA remote addon and if you are a jaws user you can try jaws
tandem as well. these are the some alternatives which I can provide
apart from using TeamViewer which is found to be inaccessible with
screen readers.
Thank you