Here in Delhi one of my friend Mr.Shukla had submitted his original
blindness certificate issued by Ram Manohar Lal Hospital for UDID
varification in Jag Jeevan Ram hospital in North West Delhi but even
after 3 months the certificate of RML hospital was varified, then Jag
Jeevan Ram hospital doctors issued him fresh Blindness Certificate and
sent the same to Department of Disabilities, later Mr.Shukla UDID card
was generated but in this process RML Hospital original certificate
was not returned and JJR even did not issued original certificate by
their Hospital, now Mr.Shukla is left without any original Blindness
Certificate, this is the condition here in Delhi.