Can anybody inform how long the medical certificate is valid? It's been almost
28 years since I obtained my certificate but during those days, the photographs
used to be black&white, and in this photograph I'm hardly been identified now.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of faizal K A
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2022 4:28 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] UDID cards

If a person has valid medical certificate that too if the certificate mention
as 100% permanant disability then the person no need to go to medical officer.

--
Thanks and Regards.
Faizal K A

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA%2B99WMjv6Ufq7tPGcD1wUS4ZxyPT%3DG6CSh5YWVkMiDCMg1P7Og%40mail.gmail.com.