Has any VI person succeeded in getting 100% claim from any insurance
company? I think being able to secure a health insurance is just 10%
battle won.

I have been struggling with Care Health to get a health insurance for
the past 2 months. Today they informed that they are ready to offer me
a plan with 80:20 ratio, which means if the hospital bill is 1 Lakhs,
they would only admit claim for Rs 80000 and balance 20000 will have
to be borne by me even for such ailments which have nothing to do with
my eye condition.

On 2/25/22, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone received the Claim amount?
> Past experience of others is a good indicator.
> Kanchan

>>> EQ9js-vuZxdBJfVps%3DFmQqC%3DeuBGNdkyF_Nqf7yb5vTqfjBKw%40mail.gmail.co
>>> .

>>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA
>>> LLUjUYNKUzjLRmZ2sNSdihCkw00NoCrYQGGm5D7GVj8k5LkEw%40mail.gmail.com
>>> .

>>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA
>>> EQ9js8WLffGUytos%2B3Bta58fZTSfUBdEP6qPiXwg%2BawYe4nmA%40mail.gmail.co