Hi all,

Hope you are doing well.

The registration for I-Stem's annual event in New Delhi on 25th and
26th march is still open at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScd-R-P6_Oa3OIqo3E6oD2MDxQZ88ZQvpGMt0-fa_wa3qXNdw/viewform.
If you would like to connect with other blind professionals from
across the country, develop your skills and network with our corporate
partners, we encourage you to register. We also have a few travel
scholarships available to help with travel and stay in Delhi should
you need them.

Best,
-Kartik