Please help me with your mobile number have some work questions to ask
please excuse the typing errors

On Wed, Mar 2, 2022, 2:59 PM Aman Preet Singh <aps32...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello sir! This is not a big problem, and this  problem because of when
we restart our device,  our Internet connectivity does not work properly,
that’s why our auto TTS license does not get recognised  properly
sometimes. You just do the  following: go to text to speech settings and
set up any other TTS as default TDS. Then go to  settings and clear the
data of auto TTS by  going in apps. Now go to auto TTS, and again configure
all languages  which you use with the app. Your problem will be solved.
Next time this problem came, you just do the things which I told above.
Thanks and  Regards, Aman Preet Singh. s

srinivas.bangalor...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi all
>>
>> I am having iqoo z5 with Android 12
>>
>> And i am having auto TTS lisence
>>
>> But I am getting no licence stated message I am operating my mobile
>> Getting no licence detected message
>>
>> Please let me know what can be done

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

>> ---
Groups "AccessIndia" group.
an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CADWXp74CcKpUo54_oNnRs6_BD6105ksbOX86Z%3DXikNSEVCdVpw%40mail.gmail.com