i everyone,

With the support of Mission Accessibility - an initiative run by me, Amar
and Turab- Ameenaji has filed a complaint in the court of the CCPD against
MakeMyTrip. Please read about it here:
https://www.livelaw.in/news-updates/complaint-filed-against-make-my-trip-before-chief-commissioner-under-disabilities-act-for-being-inaccessible-to-visually-challenged-users-193110

This is just the first step in the long battle to realize the right to
digital accessibility for all Indians with disabilities. We plan on taking
other service providers which have refused to collaborate with us to court
in the coming period. If there is a service provider that you think
deserves to be legally proceeded against for its failure to comply with
accessibility norms, please reach out to either me, Amar or Turab. You can
also call me on 9890281068. You can email us on
missionaccessibil...@gmail.com.

Rahul