Hi Sonu,
It is quite unfortunate to hear this. Infact, my friend who lives in
Chennai had shared her number with Rashmi and asked to get in touch with
her if she needed any help. I am not sure, if Rashmi was able to reach out
to her. This friend of mine is a sighted person, and knows Chennal well. I
was ho[eful hat Rashmi could have got some help. Anyway, thanks for
informing,

Regards
Sowmya