HI,
I have experience of using Dell, Asus and Lenovo. I find Dell best out
of the three. Service centre of Asus is pathetic. My Asus laptop had
developed some fault just after 3 months of buying a new one. The
company's authorised service centre  had returned the laptop after 3
months citing non-availability of parts. After expiry of warranty,
charger got damaged. Spare was not available at service centre and the
two spare chargers I bought online didn't fit properly in the charging
port.
As far as dell is concerned, they have placed arrow keys in such a
manner that it is not difficult to locate them on the laptop keyboard
which is usual problem on other laptop keyboards. Dell has also placed
tactile dots on some keys like "Delete" and "escape" which makes using
keyboard more comfortable.

Regards
Harshit

--