Hi.
Rats are easy to handle. I have tuched the rat took it by my hand and
through out of my room. rat is a small animal but climbs the walls and
its teath is very sharp. this is a little i know about rat because
when i was small i use to catch rat in a rat bone and inject water in
to its boddy using disposable needles that is how i know about rat.
smiles.
Thank you

--
thank you and warm regards.