Hi Rahul

Very happy to read about it. Congrats team! Yes, you need to keep the pressure until its logical finish.

Harish

On 29/04/2022 12:12, Rahul Bajaj wrote:
Meeting went exceedingly well. Will sit on their heads now to ensure that all
outstanding issues are resolved in a month. Will keep ccpd in the loop to
sustain mmentum.

________________________________
From: Mohammed Asif Iqbal (IN) <mohammed.asif.iq...@pwc.com>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2022 11:48:06 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj10...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AI] Income tax Portal: meeting at 3:30 pm today

I am also keying to know the outcome Rahul.
Thanks and regards
Asif

On 4/29/22, Harish Kotian <hpkot...@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi Rahul

Pl do share the outcome of your presentation.

Harish

On 27/04/2022 13:36, Rahul Bajaj wrote:
Hi All,,

Following the CCPD hearing, I have been called to the office of the CBDT
at
3:30 PM today afternoon. Please let me know if there are any issues you
would like me to highlight in this meeting.

They want to get a practical sense of the issues we're facing.

Rahul

email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/MAZPR01MB716843C1651F21B7DB01DF49D2FC9%40MAZPR01MB7168.INDPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

--
Mohammed Asif Iqbal
PwC | Associate Director  | Consulting

--
The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain