Are you someone who uses Whatsapp frequently and has to send messages to unknown numbers often? Are you frustrated for saving them first in your contact list knowing that you may not even have to contact them again? Ever wonder if there could be a solution for this and you may not have to save the number ever again but still can send them messages? Then this post is for you. I'm here to bring to your attention a tiny app called Click to Chat! Yes, you heard it right! This tiny app can allow you to send Whatsapp messages without saving the number thereby, allowing you to keep your contact list clean. Please note, the app only allows you to search their numbers in Whatsapp and your messages will still be sent from the Whatsapp only giving you the same privacy and app doesn't store any data it only functions as a link between you and Whatsapp.

Playstore description:
Did you know you can open a chat in WhatsApp with any number without saving first into contacts by opening in your browser the link 'wa.me/123456789' (using the prefix+number desired)?
Source: https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/android/26000030/
Originally that link was longer and more difficult to remember, so I made this tiny app to help in the process. Since then I have added multiple functionalities (enter message, share link, list of country codes, create shortcut, save recent and pinned, open recent calls via add-on, and a few more) but always with these three principles: 1) Make the smaller app possible. This means no extra unrelated content, no extra libraries and no useless things. Currently its size is around 100KB=0.1MB. Less than a standard picture! 2) Use as few permissions as possible. Only the create_shortcut permission is used, nothing else! (no calls, no storage, no internet). 3) No ads. I hate ads. I will never add ads, adware, spyware, user tracking or other nasty stuff. If you want a small tool to help you open numbers in WhatsApp, try it. If you prefer an app that sends your data to Google, there are clones out there.

Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trianguloy.openInWhatsapp&hl=en_IN&gl=US

Enjoy!

Satguru.