Hi,

I order medicine from Pharm Easy.

The medicine delivery is very fast (same day if you place medicine in
the morning). They also offer discounts of upto 23%; thus you can save
lots of money if you have to order medicine regularly.
Medicine can be ordered through their app / through their website and
also over the phone.
I have not tried their app; hence can not comment over the accessibility.
Phone number for ordering medicine is 9992999929 and 7666120300.

They may ask you to upload the prescription but if you don't have one,
their doctor will call you and you can discuss your problem and he
will write the prescription for that particular medicine.

There is also netmeds.com but their delivery time is too long as they
send the medicine through courier and sometimes it takes nearly a week
to receive it.

Hope it helps.

Ram