Hi Access Indians,

I recently completed my 1k subscribers on YouTube and I have shared my life
story being visually impaired and everything about how I lost my eyesight in
the 1k special video. Hope you can relate to it in some or the other way.
Sharing the link below:

https://youtu.be/k4sUdGxgJKo

Join me on this roller coaster ride of Meri Kahani Meri Zubani😊
Please do share your feedback in the comment box and share this video with your
friends/family if it inspires you in any way😍
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the channel!

Love and hugs😘
Simran Chawla

Sent from my iPhone