But if you want to continue using JAWS 2022, it will continue to work as a registered version even if later versions of JAWS are released.

Regards
Sameer Latey

On 27-06-2022 09:31 am, Devender Singh wrote:

Sameer sir
If we buy perpetual licence for jaws 22  and if jaws 23 comes then what is an option for the same do they provide upgradation of licence key or what?

And   when we buy from them then in perpetual licence what they provide do they provide the activation key or the thumb drive through which we can activate and that thumb drive must be plugged in computer to run the activation

On Sun, 26 Jun, 2022, 10:37 pm , <ummehaani.bagasraw...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Devendar,

    I am not sure on that. To my knowledge they provide both.

    *From:*accessindia@accessindia.org.in
    <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> *On Behalf Of *Devender Singh
    *Sent:* 26 June 2022 21:20
    *To:* accessindia@accessindia.org.in
    *Subject:* Re: [AI] Regarding buying Jaws for personal use

    Hello sir do Karishma enterprise provide the key or they provide
    the thumb drive for licence and what about do they provide annual
    licence or that key exist forever and if the update version
    available that key which is provided by the Karishma will be
    applicable for the upgradation

    On Sun, 26 Jun, 2022, 9:10 pm , <ummehaani.bagasraw...@gmail.com>