Dear friends,
This is just to correct the invite that I had posted yesterday. The
attachment had the day as Tuesday and the date as fourth of July. Our
consultation will be held tomorrow that is Monday on fourth of July 2022
between 2:30 PM and 5:30 PM. I will request as many as you to join in and
participate in the consultation. I am pasting the zoom link for tomorrow.

Topic: Consultation on Draft National Policy for Persons with Disabilities
Time: Jul 4, 2022 02:00 PM India

Join Zoom Meeting
https://sightsavers.zoom.us/j/89241961425

Meeting ID: 892 4196 1425