Free Online Training: Web Accessibility Testing with Screen Readers
Greetings from Radio Udaan
We are delighted to inform that our first batch has successfully
completed web accessibility testing training  and we are ready for 2ND
batch training.
Radio Udaan has been working for the empowerment of persons with
disability since its inception in 2014. We have already empowered
around about 30000 persons with disabilities.
We have come up with an intensive training for web accessibility
testing with screen readers which will give a clear picture of
Accessibility and possibilities of making career out of it. This
training is a 3-month (20+ hours) course being conducted by a
Certified Scrum Master and certified 508 trusted tester from
Department of Homeland Security USA. This workshop is specially
designed for beginners with little or no manual testing experience.
The Trusted Tester Training Track provides a path to earn the Trusted
Tester certification for web on the windows platform. Students will
learn
•       Section 508 Standards applicable to the web
•       How to install and use web accessibility test tools,
•       How to apply the Trusted Tester process for testing web sites and
web applications for conformance to the Revised Section 508 standards,
released in January 2017.
Upon completion of Trusted Tester Track, students will be able to
identify the Section 508 standards for web, utilize the tools and test
process to evaluate websites and web applications for conformance to
the Revised Section 508 standards. Students that score a 90 or better
on the Trusted Tester - Certification Exam will obtain their Trusted
Tester Certification for Web.
This training is totally free.
Last date for registration is 31st July 2022.
Click below For registration
https://radioudaan.com/registration-open-secand-online-training-web-accessibility-testing-screen-readers

Terms and conditions
1: student must be graduate from any streem.
2: Basic knowledge of english and NVDA.
3: Final selection will be on the base interview.
4: Students or unemployed candidates will be given prefference.
5: Only 10 candidates will be taken for this batch.

Our website:

www.radioudaan.com

 For more details, you can contact:
Danish Mahajan: 09463668196 or you can drop us mail at
radioud...@gmail.com or danish.mahaja...@gmail.com
Best Wishes
Radio Udaan Team