Asif bhaiya I am running between hospitals. Please could you drop an email in emergency situations if I am unable to respond over calls? I know not an ideal solution but have to adjust in between some times.

Could you speak to Ramesh sir please and see if we can get proper auditor on board?

Regards,
Amar Jain