Hello Amiyo Daa,

If one has concession certificate from one of the NGOs like NFB, can he use that to apply online? Or, is it necessary to get on their format and from the govt. hospital only?
Satguru.
On 8/24/2022 2:31 PM, Amiyo Biswas wrote:
This apply online option is for photo identity card for issuing e tickets. You will find towards the bottom a download link for pdf format of the concession certificate. You have to obtain a concession certificate in this format from any government hospital.

However, government hospitals in West Bengal are not registered with this portal. So we cannot apply online. We can only apply off line to the nearest DRM office.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 6290527506

----- Original Message ----- From: "anirudh rao" <personalanir...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding railway concession form for blinds

hi there,
if I click on the link "apply online", it is written in the
instruction that concession certificate must be uploaded.
now my question is that, is the online application not for the
concession certificate?
what is "apply online" then?
I have a long habit of getting confused with the governmental websites