Hello Members,

This is Krishna Bodawala, a visually impaired person Living in US.
I'M writing this mail in hope of finding any tutor, who can teach me
accessibility testing across all the platform, along with HTML, CSS
and Java.

I know there are many organization teaching this course, but as I'M in
US, dew to the time zone difference, I would like a personal tutor to
teach me.

PS: I'M willing to pay the appropriate course fees, no lesson will be
taught for free.

Please this is a humble request to all of the blind community, If you
or any 1 you know who can help me, please contact me.

Sincerely,
--
KRISHNA BODAWALA
+(1)551-263-5182