Update your email address
Step 1
Log in to twitter.com and go to your Account settings page by clicking
the more  icon and then Settings and privacy.
Step 2
Click Your account.
Step 3
Click Account information and enter your password.
Step 4
Click Email.
Step 5
Type your email address into the Email field.
Note: An email address can only be associated with one Twitter account
at a time.
Step 6
Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.

Confirm your email address
When you update the email address attached to your account, twitter
will send you an email asking you to confirm the change. In the email
twitter send, clicking the Confirm now button lets us know the email
address is yours.
1. Log in to the email inbox for the address you just updated.
2. Open the email from Twitter inviting you to confirm your account.
3. Tap the Confirm now button in that email.
4. twitter will direct you to your Twitter account, and if you are not
already logged in twitter'll ask you to do so.

Note: If you do not complete the confirmation process above, your
email will remain in an unconfirmed state. This means you won't be
able to take advantage of certain account features, such as requesting
your twitter archive or taking advantage of security features like
login verification.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.