Friends this incident is very sad! the institute which is contributing to
the smooth progress of the work of education, should such an incident
happen with the students in the hostel of the organization, then you can
know how unfortunate it is?
I also want to tell you all that till now no official statement has come
from the General Secretary of this organization?
I want to tell you all this too! In the past, many controversies have come
to the fore against this organization regarding the case of students, but
till now no action of any kind has come to the fore, so what can be
believed that there is no positive result on this spice in front of you
all. At least in the current situation I don't think so at all?

--
Krishan kumar sharma
Mobile number 8285863547