Bhaiya place an order for me 😂 and share screen recording.

Sent from my iPhone

On 06-Oct-2022, at 3:10 PM, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Amar,

One issue I often face while ordering food on Zomato is that once a delivery partner is assigned, app displays two options – Call and message but they are not read by the Talkback and one has to guess. This is tested on Oneplus 8 with Oxygen OS based on Android 12.1 and TB 13.

With best regards,

Satguru Rathi

Assistant Manager

Logo