From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Minar Singh
Sent: 31 October 2022 02:45 PM
To: amarj...@amarjain.com
Cc: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] ICICI/HDFC who's internet banking is more accessible?

Thank you Amar.
Anyone using ICICI net banking/mobile banking? Actually I need to go for NPS
Individual A/C then I will have to forward NPS individual A/C to HR for
converting in to Corporate A/C. I would like to hear from ICICI internet/mobile
banking users. It is mandatory to have NPS A/C with ICICI for getting converted
in to corporate NPS A/C

--

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CALLUjUYseF4T6pSAONq4x3S47PVBTQ_VrMbt9ATDMdOg5gnqCg%40mail.gmail.com.