Murlidharan
Now that you have brought this issue on the list, it is now necessary for me to also respond here.

In earlier occasion, when the issue of Saibhaba had flamed up, by your post, I had told you on a private mail, to be mindful on the posts. You had agreed then not to post on this topic.

Well, this post again flamed up, resulting in moderator action on some members. I suppose it is fair, that you would also need to be reprimanded as this was made clear to you earlier.

For the present, I am not taking any action on this ID, however, this account will be under my close scrutiny.

I suppose, there is no more traffic on this mail.I request all members not to post either ways. Let us not be distracted.

Regards
Harish Kotian
Moderator.