Dear All,

I am also thrilled to attend my 3rd AccessIndia Convention and
PurpleFest at Goa.  I will be travelling from Visakhapatnam, Andhra
Pradesh.  Mode of travelling is yet to decide.  Happy to connect with
people who plan to travel from here.

Looking forward a wonderful time in Goa

Anil
Mobile: +91-9427123432