There used to be Jaws Scripts for SAP in the market center of SAP and they needed to be specifically installed by the company. Check if that helps.

On 23/11/2022 12:13, Satvir Jogi wrote:
Hello Access Indians,
This mail is specifically for kriya’s query.
Yes I have used SAP and I didn’t find that accessible.
As I am a keyboard user, SAP is not accessible with keyboard.
You can contact me at 9768871719 for detailed discussion about it.

Thanks and Regards,
Satvir