Dear friends,
First of all, I thank everyone for their precious input about following the
radio commentary of FIFA World cup 2022. In fact, I'm enjoying the
commentary a lot. But, I was somewhat dismayed to see that last night's
game between Germany and Spain was not available in those stations.
Whenever I tried to follow the game, they said that it was not available
due to right restrictions. The previous games, however, I could follow.
Were you able to follow the game in those stations? Please let me know. I
am eagerly awaiting your reply.
Yours sincerely , Anirban Mukherjee ,